Talented attorneys discover growth opportunities.
Nyemaster Goode hires the best and brightest lateral candidates in the region.
For lateral candidates with a chosen career direction, the firm offers unique opportunities to develop unrealized potential.
- A collegial, collaborative, and productive atmosphere promotes practice expansion.
- The size of our firm and breadth of our practice provide lateral entries with a solid foundation to improve client service.
- Complex, high-value, and challenging cases promote professional satisfaction.
- The firm’s structure and culture ensure that lateral entries will have the same voice as other members of the firm.
- Our welcoming culture allows easy integration into the firm, including participation on principal committees
Nyemaster Goode has a history of success and accolades:
- Founded in 1918
- Largest law firm in Iowa
- One of the most recognized firms in the region
- Diversified practice
- Depth of experience in broad range of practice areas
- Offering solutions to challenging legal issues
- Successfully closing high-worth deals
- Regularly recognized by peers, respected legal guides, and associations for excellence
Click a position below to learn more and to apply.
Patent Attorney (Preparation/Prosecution/Transactional)
Date Posted: March 23, 2023Location: Des Moines or Cedar Rapids
Summary: Seeking motivated candidates with 1+ years of experience preparing and prosecuting patent applications to join our expanding IP team
Date Posted: March 20, 2023Location: Des Moines
Summary: Seeking a motivated candidate with 3+ years of experience to join our expanding Banking and Finance practice group.
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Attorney
Date Posted: February 9, 2022Location: Des Moines or Cedar Rapids
Summary: Seeking a motivated candidate with 3+ years of experience to join our expanding Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights practice group.
We are always interested in speaking with qualified attorneys with 3+ years of experience who would complement our growing areas of practice. If a specific position isn’t listed above, feel free to reach out to one of our recruiting contacts shown on this page to discuss opportunities.
- Neal A. Coleman
- Des Moines
- Spencer S. Cady
- Des Moines