Professionals & Staff
Talented staff members support the firm’s commitment to clients.
Nyemaster values the services provided by all members of our team.
- A cooperative work environment facilitates our service to clients.
- Our work ethic is central to our team’s success.
- Our culture supports and nurtures a personal and professional life balance.
- Nyemaster Goode is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- We recruit, hire, promote, and compensate without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.
- Life and work benefits include:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Medical and dental insurance
- Group life, accidental death, long-and short-term disability insurance
- Parking and transportation subsidy
- Flexible spending accounts
- On-site cafeteria
- On-site wellness facility
Click a position below to learn more and to apply.
Date Posted: November 29, 2021Location: Des Moines
Summary: Nyemaster Goode is actively seeking a Paralegal experienced in probate to join our Des Moines office.