Professionals & Staff
Talented staff members support the firm’s commitment to clients.
Nyemaster values the services provided by all members of our team.
- A cooperative work environment facilitates our service to clients.
- Our work ethic is central to our team’s success.
- Our culture supports and nurtures a personal and professional life balance.
- Nyemaster Goode is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- We recruit, hire, promote, and compensate without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.
- Life and work benefits include:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Medical and dental insurance
- Group life, accidental death, long-and short-term disability insurance
- Parking and transportation subsidy
- Flexible spending accounts
- On-site cafeteria
- On-site wellness facility
Click a position below to learn more and to apply.
Date Posted: February 8, 2020Location: Des Moines
Summary: Nyemaster Goode is seeking an experienced Docket Clerk to join its Des Moines office.
Date Posted: February 7, 2020Location: Des Moines
Summary: Nyemaster Goode is actively seeking an experienced Paralegal to join its Litigation Department in the Des Moines, Iowa office.
Date Posted: February 10, 2020Location: Ames
Summary: Nyemaster Goode is actively seeking a part-time (16-20 hours a week) Legal Support Assistant to join our Ames, Iowa office for an immediate opening.
Date Posted: March 12, 2020Location: Des Moines
Summary: Nyemaster Goode is actively seeking an experienced corporate legal secretary.