6 Summer Associates Welcomed for 2018
June 22, 2018
Nyemaster Goode is pleased to welcome six summer associates to the firm. The law school students will spend the summer working with Nyemaster Goode attorneys supporting ongoing client matters across multiple practices. Our 2018 summer associates are:
- Haley Hermanson, a second-year law student from Drake University Law School
- Derek Huish, a second-year law student from the University of Iowa Law School
- Derek Reusche, a second-year law student from the University of Michigan Law School
- Jessica Lowe, a first-year law student from the University of Iowa Law School
- Rachel Groves, a first-year law student from the University of Iowa Law School
- Clarissa Sanchez, a first-year law student from Drake University Law School
Nyemaster Goode’s summer associate program provides law students with a realistic view of the practice of law and life at the firm.
Summer associates undertake a variety of assignments that provide exposure to client interviews, depositions, trials, mediations, bankruptcy hearings, administrative hearings, alternative dispute resolution procedures, closings, and negotiations. Participants also enjoy numerous planned social outings and spontaneous occasions to build relationships with Nyemaster Goode attorneys.
More information on Nyemaster Goode’s summer associate program is available here.