8 Nyemaster Goode Attorneys Named 2016 “Lawyers of the Year”
August 21, 2015
Eight Nyemaster Goode attorneys have been recognized as 2016 The Best Lawyers in America® “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective practice areas.
- Bradford Austin, Corporate Law, Des Moines
- Antonio Colacino, Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Des Moines
- Jeffrey Courter, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Des Moines, and Litigation – Bankruptcy, Des Moines
- Thomas Cunningham, Employment Law – Management, Des Moines
- Mark Dickinson, Insurance Law, Des Moines
- Rod Kubat, Banking and Finance Law, Des Moines
- Stephanie Techau, Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers, Cedar Rapids
- James Wine, Real Estate Law, Des Moines
The Best Lawyers in America® designates “Lawyer of the Year” in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities. Only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community is selected for “Lawyer of the Year.” These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer-review assessments. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.