Nyemaster Goode Welcomes 11 Summer Associates
June 1, 2021
Nyemaster Goode is pleased to welcome 11 summer associates to the firm for 2021. The law school students will spend the summer working with Nyemaster Goode attorneys supporting ongoing client matters across multiple practices. Our 2021 summer associates are:
- Allison Adams, University of Iowa College of Law
- Catherine Anderson, Drake University Law School
- Tiffany Carter, University of Iowa College of Law
- Marcos Danielson, Drake University Law School
- Charlie Doyle, University of Iowa College of Law
- Eve Durand, Drake University Law School
- Wesley Greder, University of Iowa College of Law
- Nicole Nucaro, University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Patricia Rodriguez-Posada, University of Iowa College of Law
- Sarah Schlax, University of Iowa College of Law
- Seamus Taylor, University of Iowa College of Law
Nyemaster Goode’s summer associate program provides law students with a realistic view of the practice of law and life at the firm. Summer associates undertake a variety of assignments that provide exposure to client interviews, depositions, trials, mediations, bankruptcy hearings, administrative hearings, alternative dispute resolution procedures, closings and negotiations. Participants also enjoy numerous social events to build relationships with Nyemaster Goode attorneys.
Two 2021 summer associates will participate in an innovative exchange program where they spend half their clerkship experience with Nyemaster Goode and the other half with two of the firm’s large corporate clients. The experience gives them exposure to both law firm and in-house counsel settings.