Nyemaster Goode Welcomes Seven Summer Associates
June 23, 2020
Nyemaster Goode is pleased to welcome seven summer associates to the firm. The law school students will spend the summer working with Nyemaster Goode attorneys supporting ongoing client matters across multiple practices. Our 2020 summer associates are:
- Miguel Alvarado, Drake University Law School
- Eve Durand, Drake University Law School
- Wesley Greder, University of Iowa College of Law
- Katherine Hamilton, Drake University Law School
- Alexandra Klein, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- Dana Waterman, University of Iowa College of Law
- Demetrius Watson, University of Virginia School of Law
Nyemaster Goode’s summer associate program provides law students with a realistic view of the practice of law and life at the firm. Summer associates undertake a variety of assignments that provide exposure to client interviews, depositions, trials, mediations, bankruptcy hearings, administrative hearings, alternative dispute resolution procedures, closings and negotiations. Participants also enjoy numerous social events to build relationships with Nyemaster Goode attorneys.
Two 2020 summer associates will participate in an innovative exchange program where they spend half their clerkship experience with Nyemaster Goode and the other half with two of the firm’s large corporate clients. The experience gives them exposure to both law firm and in-house counsel settings.